This statement applies to content published on the domain: ‘https://olaf-events.ec.europa.eu/’
This website is managed by the European Anti-Fraud Office. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See ‘Non-accessible content’ for more details.
The website was last tested on 24 November 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 24 November 2023.
The statement is based on a review of a representative sample of web pages, using a combination of manual and automated testing.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the ‘European Anti-Fraud Office’ website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: 00 800 678 91011
- Contact form: Write to us (please refrain from providing sensitive information in the form, e.g. any information that would reveal personal financial information, information related to your health, or any other sensitive topic).
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The ‘European Anti-Fraud Office’ website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Google Chrome and Apple Safari browsers;
- in combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack.
The accessibility of the ‘European Anti-Fraud Office’ website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the European Anti-Fraud Office events website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Heading Hierarchy: Some pages do not present content in an hierarchical heading organization.